Built Rowse Tough
For the best in raking power, flexibility and durability.
Our products offer years of heavy-duty, virtually maintenance-free use, and the V-Rake is no exception. It also offers hydraulically adjustable windrow widths that ensure optimum operating rates.
With our exclusive design features, no other product comes close to giving you so much raking power, flexibility or durability.
- Larger models feature a flexible frame for clean, uniform raking across uneven ground.
- Rake wheels are built to last with larger dimension tines.
- The center hub holding the tines is much heavier than standard rakes.
- The arms positioning the rake wheels pivot on tapered roller bearings for smooth adjustable end play.
- Our raking beams are positioned to easily unfold over the top of the wheels. This eliminates the need for telescoping and side mechanisms.
- For additional durability and protection against obstructions, the front tires are set inward.
- The wheels attach to a frame that pivots both horizontally and vertically while the main frame, which the rear wheels attach to, remains stationary. Grease fittings allow for easy lubrication.
- Our Rowse Patented Compression Spring Assembly eliminates spring breakage or stretching and gives a more uniform, consistent weight per wheel, thus improving raking ability and maintaining longer life.
- All V-rakes feature flexibility of movement allowing you to rake from 50% of maximum width to full width. These perimeters have been research proven as optimum operating rates for pulling through the field.
- Adjustable Windrow Width: This time saving feature is hydraulically controlled, allowing you to easily adjust for your desired width of windrow. In addition, Rowse V-Rakes feature a polythylene slide mechanism, eliminating the need for lubrication.
- Poly Windguards are essential for raking on windy days, eliminating the problem of crop carry over on the wheel.
- Rough Terrain Dual Wheel Assembly in the rear gives a smoother ride over rough ground and better stability on hillsides and uneven ground.
Available in 12, 14, 16, 18, and 20 wheel models.
- A Hub Guard eliminates the wrapping of hay crop around the spindle assembly should hay carry over the wheel.
- Two Kicker Wheels are available to turn the center of the windrow and allow nearly all of the crop to be raked.
- A valve is available if the tractor is equipped with only 1 or 2 valves. The optional valve allows the operator to perform all V-Rake functions (folding the arms in and out, sliding the rear wheels from raking to transport position and raising and lowering the wheels).